Monday, 25 June 2007

Rich In Love

Dear Diary,


Intense .. Intense .. Intense Love !


Rich in love.... Soaked in milk bath filled with 'agape' love (Greek word for eternal love). Probably 'eros' love too (Greek word for love between lovers), coz' we are one flesh (husband & wife). Soaked in essential oils, in a nice hot bath tub in a 5 star hotel. Enjoying the love in the air (as the song goes). 4 days and 3 nights of love, rest, serenity and reflection. The SPA , a Father's Day gift filled with love from the one & only beautifully made & handpicked for me, my lovely wife, Janet. It goes beyond description, to say that it was a very significant moment for me.


Janet made it very special.


The lavender scent made it extra 'warm'. The children enjoyed the air, filled with love unspoken, and yet felt very deeply in each one of our hearts. ELMO, viewed on the LCD projector brought a special atmosphere for the children. It was indeed a private holiday.


The touch of yogurt on the skin, was indesribable. The chill made me shiver ... but was for a moment only.


The Spa, was luxury for me. Luxury simply because my wife sacrificially & patiently 'weaved' every minute detail to make it very special for me. It was her special way of saying " You are special & loved" !


Words will not be enough to express the gratitude for such act of love. Truly, I appreciate it ... Janet is very special & I love my hotbabes :)


With Love,

Shanks


No comments: