Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Weekend Surprise







Dear Diary,






It has been a great weekend for me. Am so glad to have been able to spend some good quality time with Janet & the kids. Janet gave me pleasant surprise on Saturday. She gave me an excellent spa & massage. I didnt know when we were the task to encourage someone during the week, Janet got mine. It is amazing. I wish I had her name . I felt really loved & cared for. She did all with so much love. It is hard to describe, BUT I know I felt so much love within me ...and I am sure it is just not the Ylang, Ylang sensual oil BUT it is love that overflowed from within her heart for me. I am blessed ...truly blessed .

It is funny, how Janet & I joke about the sensual rejunevation BUT in reality, it's the woman you love that makes life 'extra' special .

I love you , Jan.

AND, Yes, we cannot thank God enough for blessing us with such great kids .... with such great looks, brains, personality & character. What more can we ask for. Thank You, Jesus. Praise God for the opportunity to bring up Schenker & Samantha. They bring us special joy that we as parents can never describe enough the special blessings they bring to our lives.

Above all, it is God who is always watching over our lives. God is lovely.

Will need to sleep soon. Am sharing at the STAMP Team in the morning. Did an excellent powerpoint on 'The Analogy of GIANTS' . Am looking forward to sharing. I sure do hope to take some time to write how it went.

Till then. Good night !






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyyy...
what a pleasant surprise too! i didn't think you'd write in your blog so soon. i like the way you put the photos... i have to learn how to do that.
glad you appreciated the spa/massage.
well, looking forward to reading some more! love you too!